The Mi Smart Band 6 is now available in Singapore after it was launched globally on 29 March 2021. This could possibly be the most awaited smart band in the world.
Stunning Full-screen Touch Display
The Mi Smart Band 6 boasts a spacious 1.56” AMOLED 9 (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) touch display. Shaped like a running track, the screen comes with a 326 PPI display (which matches the resolution of human vision). Compared to its predecessor, it has at least 50% more screen space.
You will be able to view key stats and notifications at a glance, regardless of whether you are on the go or working out.
Users who love customization will appreciate that there are over 60 themes for the customizable band face, allowing you to personalize your watch on a daily basis.
Wide Range of Exercise Modes
Mi Smart Band 6 is essentially designed to be the perfect companion for a fitness fan. Being a fitness tracker at its core, there are a total of 30 workout types varying in intensity and difficulty.
This includes indoor training like stretching and HIIT, professional sports such as gymnastics, or dance activities such as Zumba and street dancing.
There is also an auto-detection function for 6 common fitness activities, to ensure that key stats are automatically detected when you are going about your day.
Health Tracking Features
Health enthusiasts may not need to go for regular checkups now that they have the Mi Smart Band 6.
The Mi Smart Band 6 has a wide range of enhanced health monitoring features such as:
- SpO2 (oxygen saturation of your blood) measurement
- Heart rate monitoring
- Enhanced sleep tracking function that monitors naps, sleep cycles including REM and sleep breathing quality
- Stress monitoring
- Deep breathing guidance function
- Female health tracking to provide female users with comprehensive health insights into their body and lifestyle
Rugged Lifestyle Companion
The Mi Smart Band 6 is designed to be resistant to all sorts of activity, with some amazing features:
- 14 days of battery life
- Magnetic port for quick clip-on and clip-off charging
- Certified to 5 ATM water resistance so that you can wear it when swimming, snorkelling or showering
- Soft and comfortable straps with 6 vibrant colours to choose from
Availability and Pricing
At a pretty affordable price range, the Mi Smart Band 6 is now available in Singapore for just S$65.
You can get hold of one at Xiaomi retail stores across Singapore, as well as the Xiaomi official Lazada and Shopee online stores.
🤓 Like what you read?
Stay updated by following us on Telegram, Facebook, Instagram or on our YouTube channel.