Fitbit recently launched the Charge 3 in Singapore and it is now available from major retailers at S$238. The Charge 3 features a premium swim-proof design with a large touchscreen display. It is also Fitbit’s most advanced health and fitness tracker – powered with up to 7 days of battery life.
Crafted from exceptional and lightweight materials, the Charge 3 is built with an aerospace grade aluminium case. The display is also covered in Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 which provides better protection. This material combination creates a slimmer, durable and more comfortable fit. It also features a crisp, touchscreen display that is larger and brighter than its predecessor.
“With Charge 3, we’re offering consumers a purpose-built sleek, premium device for those who prefer trackers and want advanced health and fitness features along with the smart features they need to stay connected. Charge 3 is our most innovative tracker yet, featuring our most advanced sensor technology, bringing the relative SpO2 sensor to the tracker form factor for the first time.”
James Park, co-founder and CEO of Fitbit
- Advanced health & fitness experience: Take action with Fitbit’s most advanced health and fitness sensors and algorithms (PurePulse ® heart rate tracking and relative SpO2); plus 15+ goal-based exercise modes, swim tracking, an on-device health dashboard, female health tracking, automatic Sleep Stages & Sleep Insights, and more.
- Premium design, intelligently crafted: Featuring a swim-proof, premium and lightweight design for the ideal fit, comfort and durability, Charge 3 is also the first wearable with an inductive button, plus it features a more intuitive, interactive on-device experience for enhanced usability.
- Fitbit’s smartest tracker yet: Stay connected, not distracted, with essential smart features, including expanded smartphone notifications, quick replies on Android, convenient everyday apps and easy and secure on-wrist payments – all with up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and Availability
The Fitbit Charge 3 will be available in Singapore stores such as Axtro Sports, Best Denki, Challenger, Courts, Harvey Norman, Metro, e-Gadgets and Lazada.
- Black with a graphite aluminium case
- Blue-grey with a rose gold aluminium case
- [Special Edition – S$268] Frost White with a graphite aluminium case
- [Special Edition – S$268] Lavender Woven with a rose gold aluminium case